Hawach PTFE Pleated Membrane Filter Cartridges
Hawach PTFE pleated membrane filter cartridges is made of polytetrafluoroethylene film and is widely used in gas sterilization filtration of pharmaceutical, biological products, food and beverage, and fermentation industries. The natural hydrophobic, double-layered PTFE membrane construction and 100% integrity testing ensure absolute sterilization of the media.
PTFE pleated membrane filter cartridges characteristics
1. Hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE membranes are available
2. Excellent resistance to organic and inorganic chemical corrosion
3. Can be used for strong solvent, strong corrosive liquid, strong oxidizing liquid, particle removal, sterilization filtration
Standard sizes: 5”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40″,…,70″
Filtration accuracy: 0.1um, 0.22um, 0.45um, 1um, 5um, 10um, 20um, 50um
The sealing ring is: silicone rubber, EPDM rubber, fluorine rubber, fluorine-containing rubber
1. High-precision filtering of terminals in the microelectronics industry.
2. Low-temperature materials in refrigeration, such as liquid methane, liquid ammonia, and various refrigerants.
3. Weak acid corrosive materials in petrochemical production, such as water, ammonia, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.
4. Corrosive materials in chemical production, such as caustic soda, soda ash, sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, acetic acid, and ester acid.
5. Light-weight foods and pharmaceuticals that have hygienic requirements, such as beer, beverages, dairy products, and medical supplies.