About The General Classifications Of Filter Cartridge
The filter cartridge has played an important role in the filter. It can be classified into many types, like the common string-wound filter cartridge, folding microporous filter cartridge, and compressed activated carbon filter cartridge, etc.
It is made by textile fiber yarn with excellent filtering performance precisely twined on a porous framework, which can effectively remove particulate impurities and suspended solids of various liquids, and has a high purifying effect on various liquids.
Folding microporous filter cartridge
It adopts polypropylene thermal spray fiber membrane, filter end cap seal and integral structure connection which are made by hot melt bonding. Taking the Nylon polytetrafluoroethylene microporous membrane and other precision filtration devices as filter media have the advantages of large filtration area, small volume, and high precision. Filtration accuracy can range from 0.1μm to 60μm.
Compressed activated carbon filter cartridge
This kind adopts coal adsorption activated carbon and coconut shell activated carbon with high adsorption value as a filter material and is sintered and formed by a food-grade binder. The inside and outside are wrapped with a layer of non-woven fabric to ensure that the carbon core itself will not drop the carbon powder, and the carbon core is equipped with a soft nitrile rubber gasket at both ends to make it packed into the filter cartridge for good sealing.
In general, the PP filter cartridge needs to be replaced in 3 months, and the activated carbon filter cartridge needs to be replaced in 6 months. As the hollow fiber filter cartridge can not be cleaned, it is generally placed at the back end of PP cotton and activated carbon to degerm. It needs to be replaced in 1-2 years. Ceramic filter cartridges can generally be used for 10-12 months, and high-quality ceramic filter cartridges can be used for 3-5 years or even longer.
1. The filter cartridge, made up of special materials belonging to wearing part is the core part of the filter and also requires special protection and maintenance.
2. When the filter in the system works for a period of time, the filter cartridge has intercepted a certain amount of pollution impurities. At this time, the pressure increases, the flow rate will gradually decrease, and the transmitter will remind the alarm. It is time to clean the impurities in the filter cartridge.
3. During the process of cleaning the filter cartridge, it must not be deformed or damaged. Otherwise, it cannot be used again, affect the filtration efficiency, thus causing damage to the entire system.
Serving a variety of industries, when you need quality lab consumables to meet your experiment needs, HAWACH is the perfect solution. One of the important aspect to prove its quality and standard is to see the certificates.
There are many test certificates for Hawach filter cartridge.
1. FDA certification: an important quality certificate for use in the US food industry.
2. EN certification: It is an important quality proof for EU countries in the application of imported foods.
3. Ion Migration: It is also a test report on safety. It is important to check whether the filter cartridge migrates during the process of use, which may cause danger and harm.
4. Bacterial Challenge Experiment: This test is an important performance test report certification for the sterilization filter, but it is a destructive experiment, that is, a filter cartridge is discarded after the test is completed.
5. Integrity Test Report: The Integrity Test Report is mainly for the bubble point test of the filter cartridge, the water intrusion test, and the diffusion flow test. The result is an important part of the COA. Generally, each filter cartridge will have one and will be delivered with the goods.