About HAWACH Filter Bag —PET, PPF, PPP, And NMO
Starting with the selection of the best raw materials, HAWACH’s advanced technology and strict quality control make the product quality very stable. There are a total of four materials to choose from– Polyester Needle(PET), polypropylene Needle Felt (PPF), Polypropylene Plan (PPP) and Nylon Monofilament (NMO).
In addition to the advantages of high void content, good gas permeability, high dust collection efficiency, and long service life, PET filter bag has moderate temperature resistance, moderate acid and alkali resistance, and very good wear resistance.
It overcomes the disadvantages of large elongation, large deformation, low-temperature resistance, and poor corrosion resistance, Compared with synthetic chemical fiber filter. It outweighs synthetic chemical fiber filter with dimensional stability and better strength, and lower cost than other high-temperature resistant chemical fiber bag.
It is widely used in steel, non-ferrous smelting, chemical, carbon black, building materials, electricity, and other industries.
Polypropylene Needle Felt
The PPF filter bag is designed for high volume and is suitable for tubular or open filtration systems. The ultra-long-life filter bag has a significant filtration effect compared to conventional filter bags for filtering all sizes of particles, and its dirt holding capacity is doubled.
The no-drain weld structure eliminates liquid overflow through the pinhole. HAWACH offers a wide range of surface-treated filter bags to prevent fiber shedding, and also offer polyester in-line felts that contain felt material that enhances the knit fabric in the felt to increase strength and service life.
1. Needle felt structure
2. Stainless steel ring or plastic ring
3. Raw materials do not contain oil
4. Suitable for filtering low viscosity liquids
5. Stable filtration
6. High flow rate
7. No pinholes and side leakage
8. No fiber shedding
1. Pre-filtration of water treatment
2. Amine filtration in the petroleum industry
3. Electrophoretic paint filtration in the automotive industry
4. Syrup filtration
5. Drug filtration
6. Circulating water filtration in the electronics industry
The PPP filter bag has a significant filtering effect on filtration applications where very small particles are required to pass. The filter bag has three main layers: a pre-filter layer for removing coarse particles, an initial filter layer composed of micropores (retaining effective particles), and an outer layer for preventing fibers from falling off. No fiber on the surface prevents foaming and is most suitable for filtration of food, beverages, pure water, chemicals, and coatings.
1. Ultra-pure polypropylene (PP) melt-blown fiber is used as raw material.
2. Absolute filtration accuracy.
3. Large filtration area.
4. The unique polypropylene three-layer structure can adsorb hydrocarbons, vapors and water vapor in the air.
5. Large space means a long service life and high volume.
6. Good chemical compatibility.
7. Particularly suitable for filtering oils, gels, etc.
1. Syrup filtration
2. Boiler concentrated water filtration
3. Filtration of electrophoretic paint in the automotive industry
4. Filtration of bleach in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
5. Juice filtration
The nylon monofilament filter bag is made of woven fabric, with superior strength and wears resistance, no fiber shedding, and a uniform aperture. Nylon monofilaments are resistant to a wide range of chemicals and have high tensile strength.
1. Monofilament mesh structure
2. Fixed aperture
3. Good stretchability
4. Available in the plastic ring and stainless steel ring
5. Suitable for filtering hard impurities and high viscosity liquids
6. Easy to clean
1. Raw water filtration in the water treatment industry
2. Pre-filtration of the metallurgical industry
3. Degreasing of the automotive industry
4. Coolant filtration in the paint industry
5. Cold cutting liquid filtration in machinery manufacturing
6. Crude filtration in the chemical industry
7. Circulating water filtration in the paper industry